Our Quality Assurance services achieves the quality required in a software application. We strive to eliminate defects at the inception stage, during the development phase. This avoids multiple iterations from testing to fixing defects and testing again. Our explicit automated testing mechanism is crucial for the testing process and helps build an efficient application. By systematically following the Software Testing Life Cycle, we provide an end-to-end quality assurance to deliver error-free solutions.
“Be assured of bug-free application”
To test the quality of an application it is necessary to know the internal working of the application. White-box testing does just this. The quality assurance expert sets the stage with the required input data and validates the output data to certify for quality.
Our highly effective white-box testing services cover the following:
- Unit Testing and Integration testing (open source/commercial tools)
- Automating unit tests and daily-build testing
- Framework development for unit/integration testing
Black-box Testing/Behavioral Testing
Black-box testing is a method of software testing that examines the functionality of an application (for example, what the software does) without peering into its internal structures or workings. This method of testing can be applied to virtually every level of software testing: Unit, Integration, System, and Acceptance.
Our behavioral testing services include the following functional and non-functional testing:
- Load/performance security
- Configuration & compatibility testing
- Installation testing
- Regression testing
- Beta testing
- Third party validations and acceptance testing
Assured benefits by selecting our quality assurance services
- Reduce testing costs by as much as 20 to 40 percent
- Early defect detection and resolution
- Full life-cycle testing approach
- Quantifiable results
- Timely and high-quality releases
- Accelerated product releases
Why Enexus Global?
- Certified testing specialists
- Domain-specific testing consultants
- Maximum focus on Cost effectiveness, Quality control, Quality assurance, Response time, and Risk mitigation